The ability to create and generate clothing onto user's body or in their hand to wear. Users with this power are able to create armor as well.
- Little to control in a rural or unpopulated area.
- Cannot control too much cloth or fabric far away.
A person with this power gets more abilities relative to the amount of clothing they wear and the type of clothing worn. For example, wearing sunglasses gives you laser vision and wearing a scarf gives you cryokinesis. Different brands affect the type of power. You can develop a varied set of powers by mixing and matching articles of clothing. However, you lose abilities as your clothing is destroyed. Earrings, rings, and other decorative items are also considered as clothing.You can telekinetically manipulate any cloth or fabric, shaping it in any way. These can be clothes someone is wearing, curtains or a nearby roll of silk. You will be able to instantly clothe anyone or anything. Clothe even inanimate objects.
- Dermal Armor
- Could choke an enemy with their tie/shirt.
- Could use a roll of strong cloth as a grappling line.
- By switching clothes, you can access a lot of powers.
- Can control someone's movements by moving their clothes.
- Wearing multiple shirts on top of each other gives you multiple powers.
- You can get multiple powers by wearing different combinations of clothing.
- You can even create and control your own powered exoskeleton.
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Several Characters (Nosso lar)
- Reequip users (Fairy Tail)
- Some Shapeshifters
- Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
- Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus)
- Lucien Gates "The Ray" (DC Comics)
- Jaime Reyes "Blue Beetle" (DC Comics)