The power to use clown magic. Form of Magic.
- Clown Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Comedian/Comic Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Fool/Jester Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Joker/Prankster Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of performing magic associated with clowns. Sources can include actual instruction from clowns, using clowns as a source of magical power or even using substances/tools that come from or are connected to them. Clowns are agents of chaos, entertainment and even fear, so the user can magically wield many of their respective aspects.
- Cartoon Physics
- Chaos Inducement
- Entertainment Empowerment
- Entertainment Materialization
- Fear Inducement
- Illusionary Magic
- Insanity Inducement
- Laughter Inducement
- Performance Art Intuition
- Spell Casting
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require a clown to be endowed with magic.
- If source of magic (clown) dies, the magic may disappear.
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells may dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of clown may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.