- Cnidarian Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into cnidarians including medusae/jellyfish and sessile polyps.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Boneless Body
- Electricity Generation
- Elasticity bordering Amorphous Physiology
- Poison Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Tentacle Extension
- Anthozoa Physiology (sea anemones, corals, sea pens):
- Medusozoa Physiology (jellyfish):
- Physalia Physiology (Portuguese Man o' War):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.