- Cocatris Mimicry/Physiology
- Cockatrice Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into Cockatrice (Old French cocatris, from medieval Latin calcatrix, a translation of the Greek ichneumon, meaning tracker), essentially a two-legged dragon or serpent-like creature with a cock's head and varying levels of other avian features, such as wings. It has the reputed ability to kill people by either looking at them — "the death-darting eye of Cockatrice" — touching them, or sometimes breathing on them.
For various reasons cockatrice and basilisk have been mistaken and/or combined to each other, causing cockatrice to gain more serpentine appearance and/or various abilities/powers.
- Avian Physiology
- Dragon Physiology/Snake Physiology
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Crawling
- Natural Weaponry
- Poison Generation
- Apocalypse Inducement: resultant from battling a Basilisk.
- Conditional Power: Cockatri can't be killed by regular means.
- Death Inducement/Fatal Touch
- Enhanced Roar
- Fatal Countenance
- Galliform Physiology
- Killing/Petrifying Gaze
- Multiple Legs
- Petrification/Death Breath
- Prehensile Wings
- Ultimate Poison
- Users may be killed when facing its own reflection.
- May die by rooster's crowing.
- May be vulnerable to users of weasel and mongoose physiology as they may immune to it's killing gaze and poisonous effects.
See Also: Basilisk and Cockatrice.
- Cockatrice (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Guardian ÄRM, Cockatrice (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Cockatrice (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Cockatrice (Various RPGs)
- Cockatrice (West Marches)
- Cockatrice (Dragon Dogma)
- Cockatrice (The Witcher)
- Cockatrice (Final Fantasy)
- Cockatrice (Little Witch Academia)
- Kokatorimon (Digimon)
- Barfilisk (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
- SCP-1013 - Cockatrice (SCP Foundation)
- Cockatrice (Flight Rising)
- Basilisk (Flight Rising)