- Coffin Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a coffin or coffins. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of coffins, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Artificial Physiology
- Carcass Manipulation
- Coffin Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Object Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- Has the same weakness that normal coffins have.
- May be inanimate temporarily/permanently.
- May only be able to turn into a certain type of coffin.
- Cofagrigus (Pokémon)