The power to manipulate cohesion. Opposite to Adhesion Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate any/all types of cohesion, the action or property of like molecules sticking together, being mutually attractive. This can be used to manipulate molecular bonds between molecules and make them be able to stretch.
- May be unable to create cohesion, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)
- Biotics users (Mass Effect)
- Dalinar Kholin (Stormlight Archive)