- Coin Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into coin or coins. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of coins, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Due to their metallic nature, they possess increased resistance to many forms of damage, which varies depending on the exact metal they are made of, as well as endurance and stamina that surpass organic beings, and a general immunity to biology-related needs and ailments (food, sleep, disease, poison, etc.).
- Scattering into individual coins.
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- The user is subject to metal-related weaknesses.
- Coiny (Battle for Dream Island)
- Hoard Golem (AD&D)
- Nickel (Inanimate Insanity)
- Mr. Krab's Talking Money (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Ganemon (Digimon)
- Zenimon (Digimon)
- Kozenimon (Digimon)