- Cold Projection
The user can release/use cold to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Cold Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of cold.
- Cold Beam Emission: Release beams of a cold.
- Cold Blast: Release cold over a specific target area.
- Cold Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of cold.
- Cold Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of cold.
- Cold Breath: Discharge cold from mouth.
- Cold Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Cold Cutting: Use cold to cut opponents.
- Cold Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with heat.
- Cold Pillar Projection: Project cold pillars.
- Cold Spike Projection: Project cold spikes.
- Cold Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of cold.
- Cold Vision: Emit cold beams from one's eyes.
- Cold Wave Emission: Send out a wave of cold that repels everything.
- Expanding Cold Bolts: Project cold that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Cold Blasts: Release blasts of cold in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire cold blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of cold.
- Omnidirectional Cold Waves: Send out a wave of cold in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of cold that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release cold blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release cold blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of cold.
- Zap: A tiny short release of cold to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cold Manipulation
- Cold Physiology
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Ice Attacks
- Ice Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Weather Attacks
- Users may require outside source of cold to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Robert "Bobby" Drake/Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Elsa (Frozen)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.