- "Ahhhhhhh... Heaven, simply Heaven. I am restored... Such delicious cold."
- ― Victor Fries/Mister Freeze (DC Comics)
- Ice/Frost/Freeze Affinity
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with cold, possibly unlocking abilities related to the cold and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the cold or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Arctic Adaptation
- Cold Manipulation
- Elemental Consumption
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Snow Manipulation
- Thermal Empowerment
- Thermal Manipulation
- Fire and heat using powers may negate this power.
- Being in hot areas like volcanoes and deserts may weaken the user.
- Esdeath (Akame ga Kill)
- Victor Fries/Mister Freeze (DC Comics)
- Queen Helfora (Enchanted Garden)
- Cryonax (Planescape)
- Girom (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Letty Whiterock (Touhou Project)
- Antarcticite (Houseki No Kuni)
- Metagross (Pokémon)
- Ring of Winter (Forgotten Realms)
- Demon's Extract (Akame ga Kill)
- NeverMeltIce (Pokémon)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.