The power to become stronger when in groups. Technique of Replication.
- Strength of the Pack
- Stronger Together
The user's strength increases when they are close to others, especially those of the same species. The more individuals in a group, the stronger the user gets.
- Collective Entity Physiology
- Collective Intelligence - mental strength.
- Group Empowerment
- Hive Genetics
- Physical Augmentation
- User's strength may be entirely dependent on how many people are in their group.
- Personal strengths, abilities, and weaknesses of each member of the group are still at work here, even with this power.
- Fenrir Wolves (Age of Mythology)
- Nagato/Six Paths of Pain (Naruto)
- Echo Echo (Ben 10)
- The Avatars (Charmed)
- The Charmed Ones (Charmed)
- The Elders and Whitelighters (Charmed)
- The Triad (Charmed)
- Aurum Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Boos (Super Mario)
- Quileute shape-shifters (Twilight Saga)
- Werewolves (Teen Wolf)
- Godhead (Wildstorm Comics)
- Slapback (Ben 10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.