- "After all, i am every color of the light."
- ― White Diamond (Steven Universe)
- Color/Dye/Hue/Pigment/Tint Incarnate
- Color/Dye/Hue/Pigment/Tint Personification
- Dye/Hue/Pigment/Tint Embodiment
Users become the living embodiment of colors, attribute of things that results from the light they reflect, transmit, or emit in so far as this light causes a visual sensation that depends on its wavelengths.
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Lock Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- May only embody a particular color (crimson red, vermilion, eggshell-white, etc.)
- Could be useless against shades that are not considered colors, such as black, white or any shade of grey.
- Rennbuu (AD&D)
- Wick (Clive Barker's Next Testament)
- Four Symbols (Chinese Mythology)
- Emotional-Embodiments (DC Comics)
- Butcher/Rage-Entity, Embodiment of the Red-Light of Rage
- Ophidian/Avarice-Entity, Embodiment of the Orange-Light of Avarice
- Parallax/Fear-Entity, Embodiment of the Yellow-Light of Fear
- Ion/Will-Entity; Embodiment of the Green-Light of Will
- Adara/Hope-Entity; Embodiment of the Blue-Light of Hope
- Proselyte/Compassion-Entity; Embodiment of the Indigo-Light of Compassion
- Predator/Love-Entity; Embodiment of the Violet-Light of Love
- Black Paint Bowser (Paper Mario: Color Splash)
- The Diamonds (Steven Universe)
- White Diamond - Every Color
- Blue Diamond - Blue
- Yellow Diamond - Yellow
- Pink Diamond - Pink
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.