- "We can only acknowledge our existence on the battlefield!"
- ― Chang Wufei (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz)
The power to gain strength from fighting. Variation of Affinity.
- Battle Affinity/Empowerment
- Fighting Absorbent
- Combat Affinity/Growth
- Fighting Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with battle/fight, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the fighting or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Action Empowerment
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Danger Empowerment
- Indomitable Will
- Power Augmentation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Survival Empowerment
- Any increase to power/strength/speed/etc. may only be temporary, fading after the conclusion of the fight.
- Increased attributes may be tied to a specific ability and may reset to their original parameters when said ability is deactivated or nullified.
- Cursed Shield (Final Fantasy VI)