- "It's the fight that fuels me."
- ― Garmadon (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Battle Affinity/Empowerment
- Fighting Absorbent
- Combat Affinity/Growth
- Fighting Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with battle/fight, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the fighting or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Combat Manipulation
- Combative Transcendence
- Indomitable Will
- Power Augmentation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Any increase to power/strength/speed/etc. may only be temporary, fading after the conclusion of the fight.
- Increased attributes may be tied to a specific ability and may reset to their original parameters when said ability is deactivated or nullified.
- It may take a sufficient amount of time for the users power to increase significantly during battle, leaving them at a disadvantage against anything capable of taking them down before or early on in a fight when they are at their base power.
- Cursed Shield (Final Fantasy VI)