- Combination Artillery
- Combined Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Combined Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Combined Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Mixture Artillery
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for a variety of different power-based forces or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Divine-Demonic Artillery
- Electric-Fire Artillery
- Electromagnetic Artillery
- Hell-Fire Artillery
- Holy Fire Artillery
- Ice-Fire Artillery
- Light-Darkness Artillery
- Space-Time Artillery
- Thermal Artillery
- Technomagical Artillery
- Weather Artillery
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- May only be able to use one power-based effect at a time.
- May require specific sources for each type of power.
- Power Negation or Power Immunity can negate the weapon's effectiveness.
- Jack (BioShock); via Chemical Thrower
- Fiona (Borderlands series); via Roshambo
- Zer0 (Borderlands series); via Death Bl0ss0m
- Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
- Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within series)
- Caira Diaz (Evolve)
- Chemistro (Marvel Comics); via Alchemy Gun
- Star-Lord (Marvel Comics); via Element Gun
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect series)
- Pathfinder Ryder (Mass Effect: Andromeda); via Ammo Consumables
- Chemical Thrower (BioShock); via Chemicals
- Crossbow (BioShock series); via Bolts
- Chulainn (Borderlands series)
- Florentine (Borderlands series)
- Infected Dissolver (Dead Space 3)
- Susanoo (Destiny)
- Hard Light (Destiny 2)
- Agony Crossbow (The Evil Within)
- Warden Crossbow (The Evil Within 2)
- Element Gun (Marvel Comics)
- Ammunition Upgrades (Mass Effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.