- Mixed Attacks
The user can release/use two or more combined effects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Combined Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of energy/matter.
- Combined Beam Emission: Release beams of energy/matter.
- Combined Blast: Release energy/matter over a specific target area.
- Combined Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of energy/matter.
- Combined Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of energy/matter.
- Combined Breath: Discharge energy/matter from the mouth.
- Combined Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Combined Cutting: Use matter/energy to cut opponents.
- Combined Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with energy/matter.
- Combined Pillar Projection: Project energy/matter pillars.
- Combined Spike Projection: Project energy/matter spikes.
- Combined Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of matter/energy.
- Combined Wave Emission: Send out a wave of energy/matter that repels everything.
- Expanding Combined Bolts: Project energy/matter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Combined Blasts: Release blasts of energy/matter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release energy/matter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of energy/matter.
- Omnidirectional Combined Waves: Send out a wave of energy/matter in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit energy/matter from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of energy/matter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release energy/matter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release energy/matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of energy/matter
- Zap: A tiny short release of energy/matter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of effects to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variation users
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)