The power to gain strength from making consecutive blows. Variation of Combat Empowerment.
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. with each successive hit they land on an opponent, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the combo or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Action Empowerment
- Combat Empowerment
- Combination Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Situational Strength
- The user's strength level may reset if the user misses their target.
- Any increase to power/strength/speed/etc. may only be temporary, fading after the conclusion of the fight.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Users of Super Combo (Breath of Fire IV)
- Su Roas (Dragon Ball Super)
- Users of DSC/Dream Super Combo (Saga Frontier)
- Derieri (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Ri Shin (Kingdom)
- Ou Hon (Kingdom)