- Combustion Effects
- Spontaneous Combustion
Users can increase the kinetic of atoms and molecules causing them to ignite. This process creates heat and light that the user can use.
- Combustion Touch
- Combustion Vision
- Flashover Inducement
- Ignition Slash
- Molecular Combustion: make molecules speed up to the point that the desired target combusts or explodes.
- Sonic Combustion: cause sound waves to expand within an object until it reaches critical mass and explodes.
- Explosion Inducement
- Fire Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Molecular Acceleration
- Oxygen Manipulation
- Plasma Generation
- Should be careful in near flammable materials.
- Unless the users has Fire Immunity or Thermal Resistance, setting self on fire could be dangerous.
- Lack of oxygen may prevent ability from activating.
- Weak against Explosive Negation.
- Dragon Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.