The user can manipulate reality by making comic books. The characters, actions, speech, etc. will happen in real life. This can also affect characters that the user has not created. For example, if the user makes a comic of their friends becoming superheroes, their friends will suddenly become superheroes. The user will be affected as well if they draw a comic of themselves.
Any being the user puts in the comic book will also come to life and will act the way they do in the comic.
- Belief Vocifery
- Death Inducement
- Fictional Mimicry
- Future Art Illustration
- Life Mastery
- Power Warping
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Drawing Creation
- Literary Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Story Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Everything may be reversed if the comic is destroyed.
- Given time, characters may take lives of their own.
- Mortus (Comix Zone)
- Kevin (Charmed)
- Heroes (gdgdMen)
- Alec Abrams (Smallville); gained powers and character title by the enchanted Warrior Angel comic book
- The Narrator (Snafu Comics)
- Flabber (Big Bad Beetleborgs)
- Allan Miller (R.L. Stine's The Haunting)
- Corey (R.L. Stine's The Haunting); via The Magical Paintbrushes
- Warrior Angel Comic Book: 1st Edition (Smallville)