The power to replace the laws of physics with that of comic books. Variation of Fictional Physics.
- Comic Imitation/Mimicry
User can alter the laws of physics to mimic comic books. This power can give the user a wide variety of abilities like seeing and physically interacting with lettering and caption boxes, and touching and even breaking through panel gutters.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- 4th Wall Interaction
- Comic Narration
- Comicalized Life Story
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Mimicry
- Mind Words
- Omnilingualism via words.
- Reality Rejection
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Thought Bubble Constructs
- Word Manifestation
- May be limited to existing comics the user knows about. However, this power doesn't necessarily rely on specific comics. It could mimic general styles, genres and teams common in comic books.
- Depending on how it is used, it may bestow others in the area with comic book based powers as well.
- May also gain weaknesses depending on the comic that is mimicked.
- Reality Warping and similar powers may affect this.
- If the user relies on remembering the ability in the comics, Memory Manipulation is highly effective.
- Gwen Poole/Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)