- "My macro is absolute."
- ― Sayla (Fairy Tail)
The power to command other beings.
- Geass (Code Geass)
- Macro (Fairy Tale)
- Obedience Inducement
The user can command other beings by giving them orders to do their bidding no matter what the victim thinks or feels.
- Control Manipulation
- Hypnotic Voice
- Mental Inducement
- Mind Control
- Object Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Overwhelming Influence
- Sentient Control
- Subordination Manipulation
- Supreme Voice
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Control Immunity/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May have a limited number of uses against individual target.
- The Wall (22/7)
- SCM (Doreiku); after losing a game
- Dark One Dagger (Once Upon a Time); controls the Dark One
- The Witch's Helm (Once Upon a Time)
- The Gift (Return to Halloweentown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.