The power to control communications of all kinds. Sub-power of Interaction Manipulation.
- Communication Control/Mastery
The user can manipulate communication, the act of conveying intended meanings from one entity or group to another, in all forms, including between machines, devices, people, animals, etc, even between the brain and body. They can communicate with those who don't even speak the user's language, improve or worsen the communication skills of others (including animals, objects, elemental forces, etc.), get machinery to work better or worser, etc.
- Linguistic Manipulation
- Message Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Society Manipulation
- Speech Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Targets may become hostile to user if they learned of user's manipulation of their communication, especially if user is interfering with said communications on purpose.
- May have unintended consequences.
- Must be careful with whose communication they're manipulating.
- User can get in trouble for manipulating the wrong people's or things' communications.
- Ogmios (Celtic Mythology)
- Offmon (Digimon)
- Hermes/Mercury (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Iris (Greek Mythology)
- The Goddess (Moon-Led Journey Across Another World)
- Arsenal Gear (Metal Gear Solid)