The ability to sense directions like a compass.
- Compass Awareness
- Direction Detection/Knowing
The user can sense directions like a compass, knowing where a specific direction is.
- Compass Physiology
- Enhanced Senses
- Magnetism Manipulation (since compasses use the Earth's magnetic field)
- Sensory Tracking
- Supernatural Senses
- May be limited to knowing specific direction, North, certain locale, etc.
- May be dependent on magnetic fields.
- May be distorted by magnetic fields.
- May still need a map.
- Pyxis (Fairy Tail)
- Enkidu (TYPE-MOON)
- Way (World of Quest)