The ability to to sense directions like a compass.
- Compass Awareness
- Direction Detection
- Direction Knowing
The user is able to sense which direction they are going in as they move without the need of a compass. With this power, one could tell which is north or another direction, and they could sense where they are going as they are moving right along. The user can also determine which direction their destination is in.
- Know the direction one is going in.
- Know which direction one's destination is.
- Can sense the direction of moving objects.
- Compass Physiology
- Enhanced Senses
- Magnetism Manipulation (since compasses use the Earth's magnetic field)
- Sensory Tracking
- Supernatural Senses
- Senses may be distorted if the Earth's magnetic field is interfered with.
- May still need a map.