The power to gain powers by hosting a composite being in one’s body. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Collective Symbiosis
- Compound Symbiosis
- Gestalt Symbiosis
- Hybridized Symbiosis
The user is able to become a host to a composite being that lives in or on their body, granting them enhanced condition and new abilities. The gestalt symbiote has the combined features of its individual parts (albeit, in a new form) and passes those collective powers and characteristics onto the host. Though the combined strength can be advantageous, as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Collective Entity Physiology
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Form Combination
- Fusion Empowerment
- Power Mixture
- The composite entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful composite entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Disassembly could defeat the user.
- Composite entity may struggle with identity, causing trouble with host.
- Ouri Kagami (Corpse Princess); via Black Cat
- Takuya Kanbara (Digimon Frontier)
- Koji Minamoto (Digimon Frontier)
- Susanoomon Hosts (Digimon Frontier)
- Galactus (Marvel Comics); via Sentience of the Universe
- Grom/Over-Mind (Marvel Comics); via Chorus
- Scott Washington/Hybrid (Marvel Comics)
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Weave Hosts (Top Cow Comics)