The power to diffuse an object or person into parts. Opposite to Compound Fusion.
- Compound Separation
- Element Fission
User can separate targets (living, dead or inanimate), into the parts that make it up. Depending on the skill/power this can be into visible parts (separate a living being's bodily systems from each other, for chair separating the legs and other parts that make up the chair) or into chemical or even atomic level.
- Separate living beings into its separate parts.
- Separate materials into its composite parts.
- Undo gestalt forms
- Consciousness Separation
- Part Removal
- Soul Splitting
- May accidentally kill if not used right.
- May be hard or even impossible to reverse.
- Satoru Ida (Area D)
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- Faiza Hussain (Marvel Comics)
- Ancient Civilization/The Precursors (Monster Rancher)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Mordenkainens Disjunction (Greyhawk)
- Crazy Diamond (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- Ope Ope no Mi (One Piece)