The user can compress/force matter into a small/condensed size without damaging the compressed matter, allowing the user to be able to transport fragile objects/beings such as a living person with ease and little to no difficulty. The user is also able to expand the compressed matter back to its original size, allowing the user to transport a large object such as a house by compressing the building and then expanding it back to its original size in a new location.
- Implosion Inducement
- Compressed Weaponry
- Pressure Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Size Reduction
- May not be able to compress certain targets.
- May only be able to compress and decompress matter via touch.
- May not be able to compress large targets such as a skyscraper.
- May not be able to expand targets back to their original size, leaving them permanently compressed.
- Pernida Parnkgjas (Bleach)
- Users of Cube Quanx ability (Denma)
- Dezipmon (Digimon)
- Gotenks (Dragon Ball Z)
- Irene Belserion (Fairy Tail)
- Vali Lucifer (Highschool DxD)
- Arashi (Naruto)
- Huey (Paper Mario: Color Splash)
- Atsuhiro Sako/Mr. Compress (My Hero Academia)