- Computer Corruption Alteration/Control/Manipulation/Mastery
- Computer Virus Alteration/Control/Mastery
- Malware Control/Manipulation
User can control computer viruses and malware, including computer viruses, Trojan horses, computer worms, malware, spyware, adware, ransomware and other kinds of things harmful to the computer.
- Can harm files or programs.
- Can keep people from using something unless they pay.
- Can spy on another person's computer.
- Can make computers not work properly.
- Can be used to steal personal information from others.
- Replicate viruses onto other computers.
- Can send computer viruses and malware to other computers.
- Can make computer systems unstable.
- Can negatively affect system performance.
- Can cause unusual behavior in computers.
- Can change the properties of existing viruses.
- Some malware an viruses may not be able to get past computer security.
- Some viruses and malware may not work in favor of the user in some ways.
- User may be limited to controlling the computer viruses they personally create.
- The user can be countered by Anti-Virus Manipulation.
- Joker (Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem)
- Virus (Corrector Yui)
- Iruel (Evangelion)
- Herrscher of the Corruption (Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Ultron (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Elf (Mega Man Zero series); via Maverick Virus
- Hack-San (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
- Brainiac (Smallville)
- Zod (Smallville); via the Kryptonian black box
- Double Dan (Wreck-It Ralph: Ralph Breaks The Internet)