- " Imagine if it got the idea in its head that it didn’t like the concept of empathy, and suddenly empathy no longer existed. We have evidence that suggests that may have already happened. A few sparse texts and individual accounts of half-forgotten memories, all consistent with a dirty reality alteration, all point to the idea that as recently as the 1980’s there was a concept, potentially even something as fundamental as an emotion, that no longer exists. An entire concept, wiped clean from reality and the collective consciousness of all sentient beings, just like you’d wipe a bug off of your windshield."
- ― Dr. Kari Yamamara (SCP Foundation)
- "Honor....What a useless concept."
- ― Rear Admiral Lynch (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
- Alpha Ragnarok
- Abstraction Annihilation
The user can destroy any/all forms of concepts.
- Absolute Immortality by destroying the concept of death.
- Anti Storage by destroying the concept of imprisonment.
- Insanity Inducement by destroying the concept of sanity in all sentient beings.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing by destroying the concept of all immunities.
- Omnicide by destroying the concept of life.
- Absolute Destruction
- Concept Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Omega Reality
- The user may create paradoxes due to lack of concepts.
- Weak against Concept Creation.
- Users of Conceptual Anchoring will be unaffected by the destruction of concepts.
- Useless against Principle Creation/Principle Embodiment.
- Chaos Control users (Archie’s Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Nothingness Logos (Aquarion Logos)
- Vector-ga (Aquarion Logos)
- The Memeovore (Doctor Who)
- The Presence (DC Comics); No concept of form or shape
- Coyote (Gunnerkrigg Court)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Meaning Network (Sword Skill)
- NEXT Purple/Neptune (Megadimension Neptunia VII)
- SCP-3125 - The Escapee (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- The Far Realm (AD&D/Planescape); No concepts of any kind
- Logos World (Aquarion Logos); No concepts of any kind when erased by the Subete Logos
- Pure Chaos (Exalted)
- Cancerverse (Marvel); No concept of Death
- All-In-One (Touhou); No concept of Boundaries
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.