- Abstract Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
- Conceptual Existence
- Concept Incarnation
- Metaphysical Existence/Incarnation/Physiology
The user is literally made of a certain concept that it represents receiving nigh omnipotence in this concept.
- Concept Manipulation: Abstract entities might have incredible command over the theme or concept that their embody, as it is a part of their essence.
- Immortality: Due to being the embodiment of a concept or theme, an abstract entity will exist for as long as its concept does.
- Non-Corporeal Form: Due to embodying a concept or theme, many abstract beings lack true physical forms, and are thus difficult to physically damage.
- Omnipresence/Nigh Omnipresence: Abstract entities might exist everywhere that their concept or theme resides, allowing them to be in multiple places at once.
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Lordship
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Power Manifestation
- The user's existence can be ended by Concept Destruction.
- Maia Tsukigane (Aquarion Logos); as a clone of Nesta
- Nesta (Aquarion Logos)
- Nekron (DC)
- Literals (Fables)
- Fables (Fables)
- Protogenoi (Greek Mythology)
- Eternity (Marvel)
- Infinity (Marvel)
- Death (Marvel)
- War (Supernatural)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Pestilence (Supernatural)
- Famine (Supernatural)
- Dialga (Pokemon)
- Palkia (Pokemon)
- Giratina (Pokemon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.