- Abstract Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Concept Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Incarnation Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Paradigm Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of wielding magic related to concepts, causing various metaphysical effects. They can cast spells based on specific abstracts, draw on inherently mystical power within paradigms or possibly, even magically alter concepts.
- Anti-Magic/Concept Absorption/Concept Destruction/Conceptual Containment/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May be limited to specific magical feat (spells based on concepts, manipulating abstracts, etc.).
- My be limited to specific concept (life, death, creation, destruction, order, chaos, etc.).
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells could dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of concept may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.
- Lords/Agents of Chaos (DC Comics)
- Lords/Agents of Order (DC Comics)
- Conceptual Magic Users (Hardcord Leveling Warrior)
- Kwamis (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
- Miraculous holders (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)
- Conceptual Weapon (TYPE-MOON)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.