- Abstract Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Concept Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Incarnation Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Paradigm Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of wielding magic related to concepts, causing various metaphysical effects. They can cast spells based on specific abstracts, draw on inherently mystical power within paradigms or possibly, even magically alter concepts.
- Various Conceptual Powers
- Concept Manipulation/Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Magic Attacks
- Conceptual Materialization
- Reality Magic
- Spell Casting
- Anti-Magic/Concept Absorption/Concept Destruction/Conceptual Containment/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May be limited to specific magical feat (spells based on concepts, manipulating abstracts, etc.).
- My be limited to specific concept (life, death, creation, destruction, order, chaos, etc.).
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells could be dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of concept may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.
- Conceptual Weapon (TYPE-MOON)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.