- "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"
- ― Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)
- "I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam."
- ― Frodo Baggins (The Lord of the Rings)
- "Don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end."
- ― Tony Stark (Avengers: Endgame)
- Absolute Result
- Conclusion/End/Ending/Fin/Finale/Finality Manipulation
- The End
The user can bring/cause an absolute end to anything and everything, along with also being able to control on how and when it ends, whether it be physical, spiritual, or metaphysical. The changes may be irreversible, as everything including reality itself, ends someplace and sometime.
An ending by definition is an end or final part of something, where everything is finished: nonexistent beings can end when they become existent, interactions end when there are nothing to interact towards, perspectives end when there is nothing to perceive or no one is there to interpret it, etc.
- Absolute Destruction
- Conclusion Inducement
- Conclusion Negation
- Consequence Manipulation
- Omega Reality
- Plot Device Techniques
- Time Frame Creation
- Universal Irreversibility
- Conclusion Embodiment
- Era Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Irreversible Destruction
- Outcome Manipulation
- Cannot bring an end to Omnipotents.
- Cannot bring end to absolutely immortal and eternal beings including beings who embody eternity.
- Users of Beginning Dominance can re-begin what was ended.
- May be irreversible.
- Users of Omnilock and Meta Power Immunity are immune.
- Users of Last Entity Physiology, Non Created Physiology and Reader Embodiment are immune.
- GOLB (Adventure Time)
- Marian Slingeneyer (A Certain Magical Index); via Dainsleif
- Death of the Endless (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Saturn (Exalted)
- Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy VIII); via "The End" Limit Break
- Jergal (Forgotten Realms)
- Moros (Greek Mythology)
- Phantom (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via "Happy End" (Protagonist Skill)
- Ninja Master Bruce (Ninja the Mission Force)
- SCP-2747 - As below, so above (SCP Foundation)
- Altair (Re:Creators)
- White Spirits (Tears to Tiara)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)