- Concrete Control
- Cement Control/Manipulation
The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate concrete, a composite material composed of coarse granular material (the aggregate or filler) embedded in a hard matrix of material (the cement or binder) that fills the space among the aggregate particles and glues them together.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through concrete or leaving a tunnel.
- Concrete Attacks
- Concrete Generation
- Manipulate the properties of concrete.
- Repair objects of concrete.
- Move/lift concrete.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of concrete.
- Concrete Absorption
- Concrete Mimicry
- Geokinetic Combat using concrete.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using concrete.
- Terraportation using concrete.
- Architecture Manipulation all concrete structures.
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- May be unable to create concrete, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Concrete has relatively low tensile strength.
- Ken Ishiyama/Cementoss (My Hero Academia)
- Kurotsuchi (Naruto)
- Kyūsuke (Naruto)
- Concrete Man (Mega Man 9)
- Mega Man (Mega Man); via Concrete Shot
- Brooke Augustine (inFamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous: Second Son)
- D.U.P. Agents (inFamous: Second Son)