- Concussion Blasts
- Solid Beam
- Solid Energy Blasts
User can release beams of pure solidified energy that causes concussive damage, with effects ranging from a slight push, hard hit, knock-out, minor and major damage, shattering and up to total annihilation of the target.
User may learn to control the movements of their beams such as making often them go in straight lines, curve, twist, turn, bend, as well as follow and lock onto targets to really long-range with proficient accuracy and marksmanship.
- Beam Emission: Emit concentrated streams composing of both energy and matter.
- Concussive Force: The projection of intense energy can distribute buffeting effects.
- Disintegration Beam: Discharge energy beam that disintegrates any object it touches.
- Optic Blasts: Blast force emitted purely from the eyes, effects of which may vary.
- Transitional Phasing Beam: Possess complete hold over energy that can phase and redirect through and around objects.
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Beam Emission
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Beam Emission
- Explosion Inducement
- Heat Vision
- May be involuntary as the beams may erupt whenever the user’s eyes are open.
- User may not be immune to impact effects.
- User may need to know the location of a target.
- User may need to be conscious of action/movement.
- Aldean Planetary Defense System (Star Trek: TNG)
- Gungnir (Thor)
- Mjolnir (Marvel Comics)
- Phasers (Star Trek)
- Ray Guns (Science Fiction)
- Power Rings (DC Comics)
- Iron Man Armor (Marvel Comics)
- Quantum Bands (Marvel Comics)
- Nega-Bands (Marvel Comics)