- "But I'm not done yet! My muscles are screaming in joy, not in agony!"
- ― Asta (Black Clover)
The power to retain one's physical condition/fitness despite lack of use/function. Sub-power of Condition Manipulation.
- Condition Retainment
- Physical Condition Retainment/Retention
User retains their physical condition/level of fitness despite lack of use or function, allowing the user to keep their fitness, strength, flexibility, muscles/muscle tone, organs, nerves, body/skeletal frame, etc; even if they have atrophied or withered from lack of use or incredible/intense fatigue.
For example, if they were incredibly strong before, but they end up in coma for several years so that their muscles/limbs withered from lack of movement/use, they can still use their full power as if they hadn't been comatose for years on end, or still move as easily as before despite their bones being so fragile that the slightest jarring movement should break them, etc.
User essentially keep their original physical condition despite both realistic muscle atrophy and/or not losing muscle tone despite not using it.
- Immunity to:
- Aging Immunity
- Disproportionate Force
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Hyperkinetic Exertion
- Pain Suppression
- Faith Lehane (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Batman of Earth-43 (DC Comics)
- Gargoyles (Gargoyles)
- Michael Myers (Halloween series)
- Maz Koshia (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Masashi Randou (Pretty Face); as Yuna Kurimi