- Conditional Imperviousness/Indestructibility
The user is able to gain powers of invulnerability under certain conditions, and perhaps other means. As long as those conditions are met, they will remain invulnerable. This can include but is not limited to: mindsets, natural events, time periods, willpower, emotions, and situational qualities.
- Conditional Power
- Defense Mode
- Defense Powers
- Impact Absorption
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Invulnerability Negation can bypass this power.
- Users can be harmed if conditions are not met.
- Kajii Motojirou (Bungou Stray Dogs); cannot be killed with lemon-shaped bombs
- Hiranyakashipu (Hindu Mythology)
- Lleu Llaw Gyffes (Celtic Mythology)
- Warpriest (Destiny)
- Achilles (Greek Mythology)
- Baldur (Norse Mythology)
- Gunvolt (Azure Striker: Gunvolt); via equipment and the power of Lumen
- Lord William de Soulis (British Folklore)