The user can cause others to admit to a secret and misdeeds, whether it is personal or non-personal. Those affected by the user's powers are often oblivious to the effects of this ability.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Conviction may be random; user is unable to choose what others will admit of.
- The increase of personal information provided to the user (especially from those to whom he/she loves or trusts) could wear out on the user's emotional and mental state, leading to a psychotic break or even suicide.
- May require to ask a question so the power would work.
- Requires a verbal confession, meaning they can't make anyone confess through gestures or writings.
- Zatanna (Young Justice/DC Comics); via Spell Casting
- Aletheia/Veritas (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Ignatius Perrish (Horns)
- Mimosa Vermillion (Black Clover)
- Shin Nemoto (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Tattletell (Yo-kai Watch)
- Veritas (Supernatural)
- Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer)
- Witches (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Mortal Sword (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.