- Confuse Ray
The user can project beams that induce confusion (temporary interference with the clear working of targets' mind) in whatever they hit. Depending of the power of user and/or attack this can cause momentary or longer lasting inability to focus attention, loss of orientation (ability to place oneself correctly in the world by time, location, and/or personal identity), disordered memory (ability to correctly recall previous events or learn new material).
- Users of Clear Mind/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Strong-willed or focused people are likely to be able to resist this attack or at least recover quickly.
- Pokémon that can use "Confuse Ray" (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that can use "Psybeam" (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that can use "Signal Beam" (Pokémon)