- Conjoined Mimicry
The user can possess a physiology where two or more entities are fused together as part of one body.
- If the users happen to split up the power does not work anymore.
- Organ sharing between two beings may lead to various implications.
- Conflicting opinions between the two may reduce efficiency in action.
- Cutting both in half may kill them both.
See Also: Conjoined Twins.
- Hoarders & Wasters (Dante's Inferno)
- Flexile Sentry (Dark Souls II)
- Charles and Mambo (Duckman)
- Xel'lotath's Lesser Guardians (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
- Bobby (Freaky)
- Pollux and Castor (God of War)
- The Siamese Twins (Hellraiser: Bloodline)
- Hundun and his brother (The Legend of Korra)
- Biff and Chip (The Oblongs)
- AC-DC (Marvel Comics)
- Sakon and Ukon (Naruto)
- Frank and Len (Ruby Gloom)
- Facesplitter (The Thing)
- Vilitch the Curseling (Warhammer)
- Makhai (Wrath of the Titans)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.