- "Breathing is fun..."
- ― Kaguya Shinomiya after shutting off her mind (Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)
- "Lucca, don't turn of your brain, yet!"
- ― Marle/Princess Nadia (Chrono Trigger)
The power to suppress one's conscious mind. Technique of Mental Manipulation.
The user is able to suppress their conscious mind, essentially turning it "off," placing them in a trance-like state where they act on instinct.
- Apprehension Immunity
- Hyper Instincts
- Psychic Shield: As the user's consciousness is suppressed, their thoughts cannot be read.
- As their mind is suppressed, user not be able to anything more than react.
- Useless against Perpetual Consciousness.
- They are extremely vulnerable to Telepathy/Mind Control/Possession.
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Kaguya Shinomiya (Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Morty Smith (Rick & Morty); Samurai and Shogun special only
- Strings (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.