- "Breathing is fun..."
- ― Kaguya Shinomiya after shutting off her mind (Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)
- "Lucca, don't turn of your brain, yet!"
- ― Marle/Princess Nadia (Chrono Trigger)
- "Wait, can he just turn his consciousness off and on at will? What is he, a ninja? Spooky."
- ― The Master/Akihiko Asai (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
The user is able to suppress their conscious mind, essentially turning it "off," placing them in a trance-like state where they act on instinct.
- Apprehension Immunity
- Hyper Instincts
- Psychic Shield: As the user's consciousness is suppressed, their thoughts cannot be read.
- Clear Mind
- Consciousness State Manipulation
- Feign Unconsciousness
- Mental Manipulation
- Unconscious Mobility
- As their mind is suppressed, user not be able to anything more than react.
- Useless against Perpetual Consciousness.
- They are extremely vulnerable to Telepathy/Mind Control/Possession.
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Kaguya Shinomiya (Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Morty Smith (Rick & Morty); Samurai and Shogun special only
- SCP-352 - Baba Yaga (SCP Foundation)
- Strings (Yu-Gi-Oh!)