The ability to create a consequence for any course of action. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation, Consequence Manipulation and Possibility Manipulation. Variation of Creation. Opposite to Consequence Removal.
- Consequence Maker
User can create new consequences for any kind of possible path/course of action, causing extra consequence per course of action, like being burned by touching a warm object, even though the object is not hot.
- Accelerated Probability
- Consequence Manipulation
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Limitation Inducement
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Path Maker
- Universal Manipulation
- Cannot affect entities that are under the effect of omnipowers.
- May not be reversible.
- May only be able to create one consequence at a time.
- Consequences created may not happen on their own.
- The Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai)