- Consequence Invulnerability
The user is immune to any or all kinds of consequences, making it so they do not have to suffer consequences of their own actions and can do things without having to worry about them.
- Consequence Creation
- Consequence Inducement
- Consequence Manipulation
- Consequence Negation
- Karma Manipulation
- Punishment Manipulation
- Selective Invulnerability
- May be vulnerable over a certain limit.
- May not learn from the consequence for being immune to them.
- May not work against some people.
- Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.