- Consumption Affinity
- Eating Affinity/Empowerment
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the act of eating something, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the act or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Blood Empowerment - Be empowered by consuming blood.
- Cannibalism Empowerment - Be empowered by eating one's own kind.
- Food Empowerment - Be empowered by eating food.
- The amount consumed may determine how long the effects last.
- May be limited to consuming certain things, such as actual food.
- Rikidou Sato (Boku no Hero Academia); via sugar
- Devils (Chainsaw Man)
- Hajime Nagumo (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest); via Monster Meat
- Maple (I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense)
- Thousand (Marvel Comics)
- Yokai (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan)
- Weapons (Soul Eater)
- Moro (Dragon Ball Super)
- Tock (Dragon Ball Online)
- The Gulper (Skylanders: Trap Team)