The power to trap other beings in containers. Variation of Binding.
- Container Binding
- Object Binding/Imprisonment
The user is able to trap other beings in containers (jars, boxes, living bodies, etc.) or other objects.
- Card Imprisonment
- Cloth Imprisonment
- Crystal Imprisonment
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Photographic Encapsulation
- Picture Imprisonment
- Sword Imprisonment
- If container is damaged in any way, the imprisoned may be able to escape.
- May have to perform a certain action in order for the target to be contained.
- May only be temporary.
- Freeing is the perfect counter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.