- Bag/Barrel/Bottle/Box Mimicry/Physiology
- Container Physiology
- Cup/Crate/Jar/Storage Tank Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a container or containers. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of containers, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Exact powers depend on what exact container the user is transforming into.
- Bone Mimicry/Organic Mimicry
- Cloth Mimicry
- Glass Mimicry
- Metal Mimicry
- Paper Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Wood Mimicry
- Clay Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Paper Manipulation
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- May only transform into a certain type of container.
- The user is subject to all damage and effects that would affect normal containers.
- Bottle (Battle for Dream Island)
- Chip (Beauty and the Beast)
- Mrs. Pots (Beauty and the Beast)
- Triple Bag (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Cuphead (Cuphead)
- Mugman (Cuphead)
- Ms. Chalice (Cuphead)