Ability to transfer imprisoned targets abilities. Sub-power of Container Imprisonment.
The user can transfer imprisoned targets abilities/resources (including powers, possessions, position, etc.) other targets (whether living or unliving), including themselves. For example if the individual caught is an influential member of a community or has unique qualities onto themselves, their resources and connections can be moved, for example to the user.
- Attribute Exchange
- Information Transferal
- Overwhelming Influence
- Power Containment
- Power Transferal
- Property Linking
- Property Locking
- Property Replication
- Almighty Absorbing Replication
- Demonic Power Absorption
- Divine Power Absorption
- Draconic Power Absorption
- Loyalty Based Power Bestowal
- Transformation Mimicry
- Container Manipulation
- Container Imprisonment
- Divine Energy Absorption
- Property Absorption
- Trap Manipulation
- May have limit on what target user can transfer the abilities.
- May have limit on what abilities/resources can be transferred.
- Some targets are too powerful to drain.
- Theft Nullification and Freeing.
- Guardians of The Universe (DC Comics)
- Melascula (Nanatsu No Taizai)
- Master of Games (Teen Titans/DC Comics)
- Sphere of Yun (Xiaolin Showdown)
- The Destroyer Armor (Marvel Comics)