- For a gallery of examples for Enhanced Immunity, see here.
The power to neutralize all existing detrimental contaminants in one’s body. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Advanced Immune System
- Enhanced Immune System
The user can resist most, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, etc..
- Chemical Absorption: to metabolize toxic chemicals.
- Alcohol Immunity - Immune to alcohol.
- Allergy Immunity - To be immune to one's own allergy.
- Disease Immunity - Immune to certain or all known diseases, viruses and illnesses.
- Foreign Chemical Resistance - Immune to toxic drugs.
- Poison Immunity - Immune to poison, toxins and venoms.
- Protected Senses - Keeps their senses from overloading.
- Radiation Immunity - Immune to radiation.
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Immune System Manipulation
- Omni-Immunity grants immunity to diseases.
- May accompany Poison Generation or poison-based powers.
- May not be immune to all poisons or pathogens
- May not be immune to the poisons made by those with Poison Generation
- May still become ill, but not fatally