- "The very young do not always do as they are told."
- ― Anteaus (Stargate SG-1)
The power to be immune to control and subordination powers. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Manipulation Immunity
- Lordship Immunity
User is immune to any and all forms of control and subordination manipulation.
- Control Negation
- Control Opposition
- Power Negation
- Psychic Shield
- Telepathic Negation
- Trust Manipulation
- Weak against Omniarch, Absolute Change and Immunity Bypassing.
- May possibly be unable to resist Absolute Command.
See Also: Immune to Mind Control.
- Cinque Izumi (Dog Days)
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
- Acnologia (Fairy Tail); immune to Future Rogue's Dragon Supremacy Magic
- Players (Growtopia); via Items
- Grace (Home at the Range); only hypnotic yodeling of Alameda Slim and via her tone-deafness
- Nataku (Houshin Engi)
- David Haller/Legion/The Weaver (Marvel Comics); persona of Legion
- Dear Boy (Mr. Pickles)
- The Rainbooms (My Little Pony Equestria Girls); only the sirens' singing
- Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Crimson Eyes (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Ogers (Disney's Gummi Bears)
- Ascalon (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Dracula's Castle (Castlevania Series)
- Alien Head Protector (Growtopia)
- Foil Hat (Growtopia)
- Kouten (Sekirei)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.