- "The very young do not always do as they are told."
- ― Anteaus (Stargate SG-1)
- "Strings? There are...no strings on me."
- ― Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
- Brainwashing/Manipulation Immunity
- Command Immunity
- Influence Immunity
- Lordship Immunity
- Hypnosis Immunity/Resistance
User is immune to any and all forms of control and subordination manipulation.
- Control Negation/Control Opposition
- Empathic Shield
- Power Negation
- Psychic Shield/Psychic Immunity
- Telepathic Negation
- Trust Manipulation
- Weak against Omniarch, Absolute Domination, and Immunity Bypassing.
- May possibly be unable to resist Absolute Command.
See Also: Immune to Mind Control.
- Ickthyperambuloids (Ben 10: Omniverse); only Corrupturas
- Technoblade (DreamSMP)
- TommyInnit (DreamSMP)
- Cinque Izumi (Dog Days)
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)
- Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!)
- Acnologia (Fairy Tail); immune to Future Rogue's Dragon Supremacy Magic
- Pride (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Players (Growtopia); via Items
- Grace (Home at the Range); only hypnotic yodeling of Alameda Slim and via her tone-deafness
- Nataku (Houshin Engi)
- David Haller/Legion/The Weaver (Marvel Comics); persona of Legion
- Dear Boy (Mr. Pickles)
- The Rainbooms (My Little Pony Equestria Girls); only the sirens' singing
- Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Crimson Eyes (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Ogers (Disney's Gummi Bears)
- Seekers of Truth (Dragon Age)
- "Cured" Foundation personnel; SCP 5000 - Why? (SCP Foundation)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto/Boruto); via Kurama
- Witches (The Vampire Diaries) are naturally immune to compulsion by Vampires
- Ascalon (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Dracula's Castle (Castlevania Series)
- Alien Head Protector (Growtopia)
- Foil Hat (Growtopia)
- Kouten (Sekirei)