The power to negate mind control and subordination powers. Variation of Power Negation.
- Subordination Negation
User has the ability to negate/cancel any and all forms of mind control and subordination manipulation on themselves and others. Usage of this power also negates any benefits given from subordination powers and can cancel any form of master/slave power as well.
- Negate all Mind Control Powers
- Bond Destruction by negating psychic bonds
- Bond/Control Releasing
- Control Immunity
- Power Negation
- Psychic Shield
- Telepathic Negation
- Trust Manipulation
- Users of Omniarch are immune to this power.
- May be limited to affecting only themselves or others.
- Hild (Ah! My Goddess)
- Zero Shinagawa (Dorei-ku: The Animation); via his mothers consciousness/spirit
- Diablo (How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord)
- "Remove Brainwashing" (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- "Owner's Seal" (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Millennium Item holders (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Jeremiah Gottwald (Code Geass)
- Pacifica Casull (Scrapped Princess)
- Crimson Eyes (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Divergents (Divergent)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
- Vladats (Ben 10 Omniverse)
- Maker Vampires (True Blood)
- Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Alviss (Marchen Awakens Romance); temporarily
- Poison Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon)
- Vampire Blood Disease (Sirius the Jaeger)