- Conversion Protection
- Transformation Immunity
The user is immune to conversion, keeping them from being turned into another species.
- Immunity to Demonization, Humanization, Lycanthropic Infection, Mummification, Vampirization and Zombification.
- May be immune to only certain types of conversions.
- May need to meet certain conditions for this power to be active.
- The Cure (The Vampire Diaries); wards off vampirism once digested
- Katherine Pierce
- Elena Gilbert
- Moroi (Vampire Academy); once reverted to their original state, cannot become Strigoi again
- Quileute shape-shifters (Twilight Saga); vampire bite is toxic to them, but not transformative
- Werewolves (Twilight Saga); immune to vampire venom