The ability to be immune to all forms of conversions. Variation of Power Immunity. Not to be confused with Conversion Negation.
- Conversion Protection
- Transformation Immunity
The user is immune to conversion, keeping them from being turned into another species.
- May be immune to only certain types of conversions.
- May need to meet certain conditions for this power to be active.
- There may be ways to remove immunity.
- Weak against Omni-Conversion.
- Omnitrix (Ben 10 franchise); when in alien forms
- The Cure (The Vampire Diaries); wards off vampirism once digested
Sweet Pea/The Lich (Adventure Time) is immune to the conversion effects of the elementals.
Lumpy Space Princess (Adventure Time) is the elemental of the "lump" anti-element, making her immune to the effects of the other elemental's powers.
As a supernatural being, Dracula (Batman vs Dracula) is immune to Batman's cure for vampirism.
B.O.B. (Monsters vs. Aliens) is immune to most conversion methods, including the zombification effects of the zombie carrots.
Due to the unique mutagen mixture that transformed her, Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series) is immune to retro-mutagen.
After his mutation was stabilized, Super Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series) became immune to retro-mutagen.
Add a photo to this gallery
The Cure (The Vampire Diaries) wards off vampirism after it was ingested by an individual.