- Conversion Protection
- Transformation Immunity
The user is immune to conversion, keeping them from being turned into another species.
- Immunity to Demonization, Humanization, Lycanthropic Infection, Mummification, Vampirization, Zombification, etc.
- May be immune to only certain types of conversions.
- May need to meet certain conditions for this power to be active.
- There may be ways to remove immunity.
- The Cure (The Vampire Diaries); wards off vampirism once digested
- Katherine Pierce
- Elena Gilbert
- Reformed Moroi (Vampire Academy); once reverted to their original state, cannot become Strigoi again
- Quileute shape-shifters (Twilight Saga); vampire bite is toxic to them, but not transformative
- Werewolves (Twilight Saga); immune to vampire venom
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural); immune to croatoan virus
- Banshees (Teen Wolf); immune to werewolf bite, it can even trigger their banshee DNA if not active yet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.